Stuck pixels and off center screen issues

tanner775

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2010
So i recently purchased the Dell 27" 1440p 144hz Gsync TN panel S2716DG

Monitor has been great but at times the screen will sometimes shift over so it looks like its not centered. In addition, there has been 2 cases where I had stuck pixels one time it was red and just recently when it was green. I was able to get the pixels to work again after touching it lightly with a micro fiber wipe.

Are these signs that I need to return and replace?

Solution
tanner775, I have a customer that had 2 lines of stuck pixels that he eventually fixed by doing the massage on the screen like you are doing & running a stuck pixel program I sent a link to. still talk to dell about those 2 issues.

tanner775

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2010

It is brand new, but I havent seen any dead pixels.... just "stuck" pixels but I dont know if thats a bad sign and should issue an RMA now. I was able to fix them easily by just lightly touching it with a micro fiber wipe and when the screen goes off center, I just turn off the monitor and back on to fix it. Its only happened a couple times but I dont know...

tanner775

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2010

so stuck pixels are ok? its not a sign of wear or anything? the shifting of the screen is weird, Idk why that happens. It didnt happen on the Nixeus 27edg I returned.

tanner775, I have a customer that had 2 lines of stuck pixels that he eventually fixed by doing the massage on the screen like you are doing & running a stuck pixel program I sent a link to. still talk to dell about those 2 issues.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS