Stuck Pixels Randomly Reappearing and Disappearing?

Seres

Reputable
May 21, 2014
My screen is an ASUS VS-228 (LED), 2-3 years old, and I dropped some water at the bottom of it a few months ago. I freaked out back then, but luckily what started off as a black patch at the bottom right corner of the screen slowly decreased into 1 red pixel and a very light black patch.

Skip to last week, the black patch around where the water fell a few months ago is back even though nothing abnormal happened to the screen this time, so it seems really out of the blue.

Question: What might possibly cause this? Make pixels stuck again?

Pics of the stuck pixels from last week (when they suddenly reappeared even though I didn't drop any water since the few months ago incident):

UpwVlV2.jpg

F5XHg8Y.jpg

The frozen pixels at bottom right are mostly fixed now though over time and using jscreenfix.com

Current Issue: There's now a new green line at the top left of my screen that is somewhat transparent (I can see things through it), and it might be totally unrelated to the bottom right of the screen issue but it just started showing up this week too. So I was wondering if anyone has any idea what this is or how to fix it please

MFBXOBH.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help!

Seres

Reputable
May 21, 2014

Oh that makes sense, thank you.
What do you think of the green line at the top left? Could it have to do with that too? (Referring to the 3rd pic)