Build Advice Stumped - Fans spinning No POST, No display

Jan 14, 2022
Folks, I am stumped. I have built several PC before. I have recently built a very similar system only with a Ryzen 7. I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I have a pretty good understanding of what I am doing.

System:
ASUS TUF GAMING A520M-PLUS WIFI
AMD Ryzen 5600X
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2666
Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 512GB PCIe 3.0 x4, NVMe
EVGA 550W PSU
Using onboard VGA (This is a media "server" running Windows 10 and PLEX and will not need a video card)

Symptoms:
Will not beep, POST, no video output, Fans spin, after a 10 seconds the num-lock light on the KB will come on like you would expect.

Troubleshooting:
Motherboard is being tested on the bare MOBO box and not in the case
I have gone through all the troubleshooting steps found on this forum for this issue. (https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...deo-output-troubleshooting-checklist.1575220/)
Switched: Motherboard, CPU and PSU
Tried the memory in each slot, one stick at a time
Removed the NVMe drive
Swapped the CPU and Motherboard PSU cables (Modular)
Changed out the monitor
Switched from VGA to HDMI
Removed the CMOS battery and followed the step to reset the CMOS

I have already returned one mobo and CPU. I had two PSUs on hand one brand new and another I am confident is working. I don't have any memory to switch out. However, I don't think that is the issue. I should at least get an error beep.

Totally stumped here... What am I missing?

TIA

Jan 14, 2022
Also make sure the BIOS on your motherboard is at it's latest version. I'm kind of in a big pickle right now myself because I forgot to update my BIOS before upgrading my CPU.