Question Stumped...New Build Red CPU Light on MOBO Won't Boot

Oct 13, 2021
I get ready to fire up my brand new build and the following happens from power off PSU off state.
I power on the psu and my mobo briefly flashes white lights to correct accent areas (gigabyte aorus z390, think fraction of a second) then nothing.
When I hit the power button on my case there is a brief moment where power supply kicks the fan on (think fraction of a second) then red CPU light on mobo.
However my corsair RGB ram stays lit up until I turn off the computer. The fans never turn on during this process.
I have verified that all of the same events occur identically with a known working corsair power supply to make sure it wasn't PSU issue.
I have unplugged all connections from PSU and mobo and reassembled making sure everything is correctly seated.
I have double checked everything is plugged in to my corsair commander for fans (it is plugged in to usb on mobo and is connected to sata/periph on PSU)
I have double checked my i/o connections to mobo
I have double checked my ram is seated properly.
I have removed my CMOS battery waited a few minutes and reinstalled
I have removed my cpu cooler to make sure everything looked good there (I don't think there were any bent pins). I made sure the lead off the h150 was firmly seated in the cpu fan location also
I even verified that the monitor and cable I was hooking up play nicely with another computer.

I am out of my depth here on what the next step to troubleshoot here would be, thanks in advance.

My setup is below:

Intel i9 9900K
Corsair h150 CPU Cooler
Corsair Ram 32 GB kit
Gigabyte Aorus z390 mobo
EVGA 80 gold 1000w psu

I get ready to fire up my brand new build and the following happens from power off PSU off state.
I power on the psu and my mobo briefly flashes white lights to correct accent areas (gigabyte aorus z390, think fraction of a second) then nothing.
When I hit the power button on my case there is a brief moment where power supply kicks the fan on (think fraction of a second) then red CPU light on mobo.
However my corsair RGB ram stays lit up until I turn off the computer. The fans never turn on during this process.
I have verified that all of the same events occur identically with a known working corsair power supply to make sure it wasn't PSU issue.
I have unplugged all connections from PSU and mobo and reassembled making sure everything is correctly seated.
I have double checked everything is plugged in to my corsair commander for fans (it is plugged in to usb on mobo and is connected to sata/periph on PSU)
I have double checked my i/o connections to mobo
I have double checked my ram is seated properly.
I have removed my CMOS battery waited a few minutes and reinstalled
I have removed my cpu cooler to make sure everything looked good there (I don't think there were any bent pins). I made sure the lead off the h150 was firmly seated in the cpu fan location also
I even verified that the monitor and cable I was hooking up play nicely with another computer.

I am out of my depth here on what the next step to troubleshoot here would be, thanks in advance.

My setup is below:

Intel i9 9900K
Corsair h150 CPU Cooler
Corsair Ram 32 GB kit
Gigabyte Aorus z390 mobo
EVGA 80 gold 1000w psu
Any fans connected to CPU FAN header ?