Stupid Windows Store.

Fatih_1

Honorable
Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

when i try to download any app from this stupid store, and when downloading, if an event occurs causing my pc to suddenly power off (BSOD, electricity is gone ...) After start when i open the store and try to resume it, it starts from beginning. But pause/resume works fine. What a stupid problem! P.S Is there a verify game files option like Steam like Windows Store?

Also i run WSReset.exe.

Solution
Its not the windows store that is doing it, your computer downloads the file to a temp location. when it crashes or loses power it wipes the temp files. That's why when you go back to the windows store it has to start all over again. Try doing it for any file you download off the internet, start downloading and pull the plug on your computer. You will have to start the download all over again, unless you use a download manager.

Steam was just smarter and thought of it ahead of time.
Its not the windows store that is doing it, your computer downloads the file to a temp location. when it crashes or loses power it wipes the temp files. That's why when you go back to the windows store it has to start all over again. Try doing it for any file you download off the internet, start downloading and pull the plug on your computer. You will have to start the download all over again, unless you use a download manager.

Steam was just smarter and thought of it ahead of time.

Solution