Question Stutter even after fresh windows install

Slick57

Prominent
Mar 15, 2020
Hey Guys, I have been getting stutters where my screen will freeze for about 2-3 seconds but the sounds it fine. when it does unfreeze the screen seems to speed up to caught up to where I am (in a game, Youtube, just looking through files) I thought my first step is to reinstall windows with a fresh go, and sure enough it still happens which makes me believe it is hardware related but what is it. CPU GPU or RAM. Thinking about it, all 3 could cause this issue. It is completely random. so before I throw money away on buy new components I wanted to ask for some help.
My Specs:
CPU = i7 7700k (not overclocked)
GPU = GTX 1080
Ram = 16GB
MOBO = MSI z270 SLI plus

Slick57

Prominent
Mar 15, 2020
cpu/gpu temp and usage?
make and model of the psu?
ssd/hdd health? and how full are they?
My cpu temps are around 30-31c and not sure what you mean because it happens when it is at 1-5 or even at 70%-80%
PSU is a Evga Supernova 650 G3
i have a SSD for windows and 2 1TB hard drives- All read and write within specs and both 1TB HD are empty and the SSD has 172GB free out of 232 GB

D

Deleted member 14196

It’s probably something that you have installed causing an issue. Uninstall everything but whatever came with windows and see if it goes away

Slick57

Prominent
Mar 15, 2020
It’s probably something that you have installed causing an issue. Uninstall everything but whatever came with windows and see if it goes away
I have reinstalled windows and formatted all my hard drives and the issue is still there. That is what I did after running malware and antivirus. I gave up and just started off from scratch and NOTHING IT STILL HAPPENS.