Question Stutter / fps drop when something loads Ryzen 5900x

kanon82

Honorable
Dec 26, 2016
In some games more or less, when something is loaded, an area, an autosave, an ability, I have micro shots .. half a second mostly depends on the games .. temperatures all ok,
also tried to change hd / ssd changes nothing .. from the windows resource monitor i saw that when this happens the cpu has a small peak .. maybe it goes from 10% to 16% or so .. maybe it is also normal due to loading what he has to do .. but I don't understand why the fluidity is affected

I filmed this with the cel .. if you look at the fps at the top right you can see it
https://mega.nz/file/NMUAVTqb#EweUhY4Cax7LCOC3wWNzOmQ22LC6RvJd5enQm5fBx3Q
even if I don't know why in the video you don't see any shots .. I think it's because the monitor is 165hz and the video at 60/90 hz .. but live it is very visible
being a thing that does in the uploads I think it is the cpu .. even if I have already done the stress tests on all the components without any errors

Windows 10 pro
MSI b550 Gaming Carbon
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
RAM 32GB 2x16GB, ballistix crucial 3600
Rtx 3080 Gigabyte Gaming Oc
bequiet straight power 11 750 watt

Lutfij

Titan
What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Can you check to see what version of Windows 10 you're on? Ideally you should be on 21H2. Out of curiosity, how old is the PSU in the build? If I were you, I'd have gone with an 850W unit to have more headroom.

kanon82

Honorable
Dec 26, 2016
What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Can you check to see what version of Windows 10 you're on? Ideally you should be on 21H2. Out of curiosity, how old is the PSU in the build? If I were you, I'd have gone with an 850W unit to have more headroom.
all is new.. 4 months old
bios ver is dat 7C90v16
win is 21h1