Question Stutter in almost every game!

Mista Krank

Reputable
BANNED
Oct 23, 2020
Hello I have a huge problem with every game I play. there is some sort of stutter when my fps drop a little or by 10 and its very noticeable, its also annoying to deal with. I I don't have no viruses or any type of malware because I scanned for all of that. I don't anymore solutions that can get rid of this annoying stutter when playing games. Could it be because of my hard drive being my boot and being the drive windows is on? Or can it be some type of bottleneck between my GPU or CPU. This started happening like a month ago. I am just losing my mind because this pc is only 3 months old and I can't even enjoy a game without something dumb like stutter happening. This is a prebuilt from HP and its pretty good except the stutters in almost every game I play. the model is the Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-0170m CTO (Custom to Order)

My Specs:

Ryzen 5 3500
1660 TI
3200mhz 16gb Ram (Dual Channel)
Toshiba DT01ACA100 (Windows is installed on it)
Netac External 500gb SSD (My games or on this)

Mista Krank

Reputable
BANNED
Oct 23, 2020
Are you overclocking and what settings do you play on high or low and are you gaming on a 1080p?
I am not overclocking anything I play on medium in fps games or games like battlefield and play on high or ultra on some single player or games that don't use a lot of hardware. I was playing this game called "Inside" and I had task manager open and I saw this 100% disk usage spike and my game froze for 2 seconds. Could it be because Windows is installed on a HDD instead of an SSD. But all my games are on my external SSD. I might do a factory reset and see if that fixes anything.