Question Stutter in game even after repl

Sep 15, 2021
Basically new. Every pc component is 2 weeks old max.

Intel i9 9900k

Rtx 3080 Gaming trio z

Gigabyte z390 aorus pro motherbord

Rm750w gold plus corsair PSU

2 LL120 rgb fans

H150i elite capellix cpu cooler

Samsung NVMe ssd 980 pro 1tb

I basically rebuilt my pc and it’s still stuttering on high fps!! I tried reinstalling windows multiple time, formatting all ssd, reinstalling gpu drivers, installing drivers for my overall build, updating bios, command prompt SCF /Scannow, putting fps limiter, temps are fine on cpu as well (wont go above 80C while gaming), I replaced every single thing except for the front panel connectors of the motherboard. Im hopeless I spent so much money just to continue w the same issue.. I need help. Today while I was playing warzone ai noticed a buzzing sound coming from the case tho it went away as I exitted the game( temps were still fine). Pls help

Make sure the psu connected to the gpu is 1 pcie cable per 1 slot (use main cable, not the branches/split) like this:
unknown.png

Sep 15, 2021
I also
Basically new. Every pc component is 2 weeks old max.

Intel i9 9900k

Rtx 3080 Gaming trio z

Gigabyte z390 aorus pro motherbord

Rm750w gold plus corsair PSU

2 LL120 rgb fans

H150i elite capellix cpu cooler

Samsung NVMe ssd 980 pro 1tb

I basically rebuilt my pc and it’s still stuttering on high fps!! I tried reinstalling windows multiple time, formatting all ssd, reinstalling gpu drivers, installing drivers for my overall build, updating bios, command prompt SCF /Scannow, putting fps limiter, temps are fine on cpu as well (wont go above 80C while gaming), I replaced every single thing except for the front panel connectors of the motherboard. Im hopeless I spent so much money just to continue w the same issue.. I need help. Today while I was playing warzone ai noticed a buzzing sound coming from the case tho it went away as I exitted the game( temps were still fine). Pls help
i also should say that ny motherboard is a 12 pin (1-8+1-4) but I didn’t have a 4 pin cable so I half plugged an 8 pin to complete

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
i also should say that ny motherboard is a 12 pin (1-8+1-4) but I didn’t have a 4 pin cable so I half plugged an 8 pin to complete
You did that correctly.

I noticed my clocked speed is at 4800 on cpu z and the multiplier is at x47.0(8 - 50) how do i fix that
There shouldn't be anything to fix, but just in case:
1)Are you running Msi Dragon Center?
2)In bios, do you have Enhanced Turbo, or All Core Enhancement enabled? [The vendors couldn't agree to one term for it, so just about all of 'em have a different name for it.]
It's a feature that applies an all core OC, which may or may not offer any real benefits. Sometimes, the feature is set to enabled on the default bios.

Sep 15, 2021
You did that correctly.

There shouldn't be anything to fix, but just in case:
1)Are you running Msi Dragon Center?
2)In bios, do you have Enhanced Turbo, or All Core Enhancement enabled? [The vendors couldn't agree to one term for it, so just about all of 'em have a different name for it.]
It's a feature that applies an all core OC, which may or may not offer any real benefits. Sometimes, the feature is set to enabled on the default bios.
I’ll check, can that cause stutter and should I disable them?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Hmm...
Where is that 980 Pro located on the motherboard? Was it stuttering even before acquiring this?
Is XBox Game Mode disabled?
Have you tried a different monitor cable?
Go to Windows Settings > Display > Graphics Settings > Hardware accelerated Gpu scheduling. Toggle that On/Off and see if it helps.