My specs:
Mobo: MSI x570 gaming plus
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 3rd Generation
GPU: AMD Radeon RX5700XT
Ram: Corsair Vemgeance 16gb 3000 Mhz
PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 550Watt
Monitor: iiyama ge2488hs-b2 75Hz

The first 3 days there whas nothing wrong
But all of the sudden i have heavy Stutters or Lag spikes in game suddenly fps drops from 100 to 30 40fps with stutter the image frozen for just a milisecond. But very heavy i dont know what to do in the Division 2 and Far Cry new dawn its so heavy but in Wildlands & Battlefront 2 there is nothing wrong what could this be? Its brand new im gonna get crazy....
PLEASE HELP

Greetings
Ricardo

Solution
Hello, if you have several games that are actually having normal performance and a few that aren't it usually points to a GPU driver for those specific games. Remember your 5700XT is relatively new tech. One thing you can try are a few different driver versions but keep in mind that if that fixes that games in question there is a small chance that other games would then be affected negatively. Playing more than a few games can be a double edged sword driver wise.

dcvikes

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
Hello, if you have several games that are actually having normal performance and a few that aren't it usually points to a GPU driver for those specific games. Remember your 5700XT is relatively new tech. One thing you can try are a few different driver versions but keep in mind that if that fixes that games in question there is a small chance that other games would then be affected negatively. Playing more than a few games can be a double edged sword driver wise.

Solution