Question Stutter in some open world games.

Apr 24, 2020
Hello I want to ask you for help or your opinion.
My PC:
RTX 2070 VENTUS 8G
Ryzen 5 3600
2x8 GB RAM 3200Mhz
X570 Mobo
Nvme SSD

So when Im playing Witcher 3 or Mad Max I can see some stutter with my MSI afterburner. I have stable FPS but my Frametime spikes up sometimes.
It happens sometimes in the fight especially in Witcher in Mad Max I do not even notice that when it happens.
I have both games installated on Nvme SSD
In witcher its like 0,5s but in Mad Max its not that often but when it happens it is for like 1s - 1,5s

It is not caused by autosaving.

I just want to mention that it never stuttered in games like: GTA V, Call of Duty Warzone or For Honor.
+Yesterday I played Mad Max on max settings 144FPS 144Hz and after like 2 hours grey horizontal line appeared on my screen. It was even on my desktop or on google chrome.
I unpluged Display Port and wanted to try HDMI cable but it was not the cable. Also I have noticed that when i unplugged GPU and on my screen shows up "No signal" there was still that line.

After like 30 minutes that line dissapeared.

Apr 24, 2020
If someone is looking at this topic and have a same problem with those 2 games.
For me helped: Turn on Freesync + turn off Vsync in all games.

+ In witcher find your witcher.exe file go to properties.. select compatibility and check "Trun off Fullscreen optimalization"
You will experience 1 - 2 stutters when starting up the game or when you complete your quest.

Have a nice day.