Question Stuttering after driver updates

Oct 1, 2020
Hello i have a problem , i bought a new pc -> i5-9600k 1660 super OC gaming 6GB gigabyte , 16gb ram 2x8 hyperx fury and all the games installed on samsung evo plus , so since i bought this pc day one i have hella stuttering , and i went to the place where i bought the pc and they took the graphic cards and supposly repaired it, well now it is way better but after a driver update , ALWAYS , doesn't care if it is old drivers or new drivers it start stutter as hell and after few days playing it goes to normal , can it be my graphic card still faulty ?

Take it back again your card should not do that just because you updated the driver.
Also if you leave the pc with them and tell them what game to use . Set the game to auto save and that will catch them out if they say they ran it but did not do it.

About 7 years ago i bought a new prebuilt pc and it was obvious something was wrong , i left the pc and a game i knew they would have trouble with.
They claimed staff had took turns using it in between serving customers , i brought up the save game section as i had set it to auto save every 20 minutes , their were no saves logged.
I said refund or citizens advice office , that was that last pre built pc i ever bought.

Oct 1, 2020
The thing this isn’t prebuilt I bought to a technic but i selected the components I wanted , and sometimes my pc won’t boot too, turns two red lights below the graphic card slot 1 and start flashing , and the last question do you think it is graphic card faulty ?

Oct 1, 2020
Take it back again your card should not do that just because you updated the driver.
Also if you leave the pc with them and tell them what game to use . Set the game to auto save and that will catch them out if they say they ran it but did not do it.

About 7 years ago i bought a new prebuilt pc and it was obvious something was wrong , i left the pc and a game i knew they would have trouble with.
They claimed staff had took turns using it in between serving customers , i brought up the save game section as i had set it to auto save every 20 minutes , their were no saves logged.
I said refund or citizens advice office , that was that last pre built pc i ever bought.
The thing this isn’t prebuilt I bought to a technic but i selected the components I wanted , and sometimes my pc won’t boot too, turns two red lights below the graphic card slot 1 and start flashing , and the last question do you think it is graphic card faulty ?