Aug 11, 2018
Specs:
GTX 1060 6GB
I5 6400K
8GB RAM DDR3
PSU 650 W REAL
FORTNITE IN A SSD

Hello everyone, I have two doubts regarding the performance of fortnite:
1. I was reviewing fortnite benchmarks with my same and different components and I was seeing that people got more fps than me in the same graphical configurations, I usually have around 130 fps low settings with epic distance, but people get more than 200 fps, I wanted to know if the processor or ram ddr4 (I have ddr3) make the big difference in terms of performance in fortnite to increase such amount of fps or if I have something wrong configured or if I will be doing something wrong. I have the updated drivers and nvidia 3d settings configured for highest possible performance.
2. I was experienced stuttering in fortnite, I wanted to know if anyone has a solution for this problem.

From already thank you very much.

Solution
Different hardware performs differently for different tasks. This is normal.

As for stuttering I would suggest using MSI Afterburner to monitor the hardware to see what occurs during those stutters. Personally I would monitor CPU (all cores, not just overall), GPU and RAM usage and frequencies; CPU and GPU temperature; fps and frametimes; and as a last resort page file.

See when fps drops (extended frametimes) and how the other components perform at the time. This would give a starting point to understand if there's an issue.
Different hardware performs differently for different tasks. This is normal.

As for stuttering I would suggest using MSI Afterburner to monitor the hardware to see what occurs during those stutters. Personally I would monitor CPU (all cores, not just overall), GPU and RAM usage and frequencies; CPU and GPU temperature; fps and frametimes; and as a last resort page file.

See when fps drops (extended frametimes) and how the other components perform at the time. This would give a starting point to understand if there's an issue.

Solution