Question stuttering every few hours or days for 1-5 seconds

Nov 6, 2021
Hello, since windows 10 im experiencing an issue where all my computer is enering to "stuttering mode", what make it unusable. When my computer enters the "stuttering mode" the audio, mouse cursor, and the display are stuttering back and fort, and i still didn't figured out what causing this issue at the first place.

Lutfij

Titan
Did you upgrade from Windows 10 or did you reinstall the OS with Windows 11? Could you parse the specs to your system? Along those lines, are you on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard? Did you reinstall all relevant drivers for your platform but in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Nov 6, 2021
Did you upgrade from Windows 10 or did you reinstall the OS with Windows 11? Could you parse the specs to your system? Along those lines, are you on the latest BIOS version for your motherboard? Did you reinstall all relevant drivers for your platform but in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?
How do i check if my drivers are ok? And i had this problem since windows 10. I'm not sure if i'm on the latest BIOS version but i don't want to upgrade it because it resets all my settings in it

Nov 6, 2021

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B450M-A
RAM: 16GB 3200 MHz (dont remember who made it)
Storage Drive Where Windows Is Installed: XPG SPECTRIX S40G