Question stuttering, games not feel smooth

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, when i play games it feel that is not smooth, and every game is like that. i changed everything every part of my PC. nothing changed. if anyone can help me i will be too happy.
i tried torn on Gsync,vsync. even tried single monitor, another port for display. also reinstalled windows ton of times, lite versions.
But can PSU cause some stutters in games ? i mean TDP sometimes drops from 100% to 30-25%.
If someone need more information and there is possibility my problem would fix i will be glad and happy.

system spec
CPU: i5-9600k
GPU: Asus rog strix GTX 1080-ti
MO: Gigabyte z370 XP SLI
RAM: Corsair Vengeanse Pro 3200 mhz CL 16C
CPU Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx L240T
PSU: DeepCool DA700
SSD: Kingston 240 GB
HDD: 1TB 7200
Monitor1: Samsung 144hz "C24FG7x"
Monitor2: SyncMaster 60hz

Lutfij

Titan
Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Where did you source the installer for the OS? Can you source another PSU(from a friend or neighbor) in order to rule out the PSU being incapable of delivering necessary power to the entire system?

Reactions: furzyy
Jul 21, 2020
Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Where did you source the installer for the OS? Can you source another PSU(from a friend or neighbor) in order to rule out the PSU being incapable of delivering necessary power to the entire system?
yes i have latest bios. but i didnot know correct settings for bios. i have everything on default. Windows 10 Pro "ver 2004"

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
about PSU i should buy a new one. beacuse friends is all in vacation.