[SOLVED] Stuttering in all games(Help me)

waynebouvett

Prominent
Feb 4, 2019
So this is almost a 2 year problem and unfortunately i wasted too much money for nothing for 1st case : i bought a pc from a well known company and many of my friends bought it for 1,500 euros and had pretty good specs like i7-9700k with gtx 1080 and etx..... Then when i recived it i noticed that everygame stuttered and tried everything that i could think of and research . Went to the company and told them about the problem and they agreed to exchanged the prebuild pc with another one of the same model. Then went home and the problem was still present i went back to the store where i bought the pc and tested the pc there and it ran smoothly(This is where i [language]up). Then i decided i want to return the model to exchange the model and add more money and buy an other prebuid pc. I went with an Psu that was 750W evga gold , 16gb ram , rtx 2080 , i5-8400,b360-h (I was well aware that the cpu would present a bottleneck but i decided that in the future that i will get an upgrade) then SAME PROBLEM........I was like.....BOI . Well Recently in summer i upgraded everything except the gpu and Still Same problem then to be sure it is not the pc i switched the gpu and same problem still..........Ok i wondered 4 diffrent devices in the same house same problems in 4 diffrent DEVICES welll in the past when i went and tested the pc and used the company's power it was SMOOTH . Could this be power related? like as in the power of my house?

Well if you could kindly give me an answer it would be very helpfull.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I would get an electrician (or someone who knows about electrical) to check your homes power. You could have very "dirty" power and the PSU is struggling to deliver adequate power to your computer.