[SOLVED] Stuttering in all my games PLS HELP.... :///

Feb 25, 2021
Hi, i been experiencing stuttering in all games what i play. Even in games like League of Legends, or Age of mythology. I tried disable dynamic tick , disable HPET, update all drivers what i can, try different antivirus, try different Gpu etc.... My pc is almost 1 year old and this all starts happening since i bough 144hz Gsync monitor. It looks like more fps i have = more stuttering.

Specs:
Ryzen 3 3100
GTX 1660
16GB 3000MHZ RAM
128GB Sata SSD ( OS and APPs )
1TB 7200 Hard drive ( GAMES )
B450m A PRO MAX
500W silverstone Bronze 80+ PSU

GPU TEMPS: under load 60C
CPU TEMPS: under load 55C

1GBIT Internet (15ms-25ms in all games )Fortnite unplayable ← Watch

Last edited:
Solution
If you're on Windows 10, you don't need a stand alone/aftermarket anti virus. Windows Defender will get the job done, provided your browsing habits are healthy and not towards questionable sites. As for the build, Silverstone is the make of the PSU while 500W is the wattage and 80+ Bonze is it's efficiency rating, it's not the model of the PSU. Include it's age as well.

What BIOS version are you currently on for the motherboard? Version for Windows 10 at the time of writing? Include the driver version for your discrete GPU. You might want to keep the latest GPU driver from Nvidia handy. You will need it when you're going to use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers.

Lutfij

Titan
If you're on Windows 10, you don't need a stand alone/aftermarket anti virus. Windows Defender will get the job done, provided your browsing habits are healthy and not towards questionable sites. As for the build, Silverstone is the make of the PSU while 500W is the wattage and 80+ Bonze is it's efficiency rating, it's not the model of the PSU. Include it's age as well.

What BIOS version are you currently on for the motherboard? Version for Windows 10 at the time of writing? Include the driver version for your discrete GPU. You might want to keep the latest GPU driver from Nvidia handy. You will need it when you're going to use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers.

Solution
Feb 25, 2021

I got 6month free antivirus so i used it. PSU is same old as whole pc, so more than half year old. I cant remember model, but its standart non-modular with ketchup/mustard cable covered in Black net (60euro). Everything is up to date bios was updated to latest, gpu=latest drivers, Windows is also latest. But there is not problem in drivers, i have this problem for like 4 months now.