Stuttering in almost all games (Windows 10, GTX 960)

Sep 19, 2018
Hi, i am writing this thread to ask for help with an issue i have been having for a couple months now. Some games i can play like CS GO or Golf with friends with high fps and no lag, perfectly smooth. yet when i try to play harder to run games like SCUM, Rust, Fifa 18, Need for speed Payback or really any game that's even slightly hard to run i always have a horrible stutter during my game play. I have run the windows memory check and there were no errors. I have also tried looking online but none of the solutions have worked for me. If anyone could help me out it would be very appreciated. Thank you in advance :)

Solution
First of everything.
Download MSI afterburner and check the Temps while gaming on CS go, golf and the games that are slightly less demandant.
Then, check the Temperatures with games like rust, fifa 18 and those who were stuttering...
It looks like the GTX 960 is running very hot and beyond its capacity because of that.
Once you update me with that info i can keep helping you to solve this issue.

Ramlethal

Estimable
First of everything.
Download MSI afterburner and check the Temps while gaming on CS go, golf and the games that are slightly less demandant.
Then, check the Temperatures with games like rust, fifa 18 and those who were stuttering...
It looks like the GTX 960 is running very hot and beyond its capacity because of that.
Once you update me with that info i can keep helping you to solve this issue.

Solution