Question Stuttering in Browser, Desktop, and All Games

Jul 5, 2019
Hello everyone, since I mounted my PC it suffers from VERY STUTTERING. I started to find it strange and so I have been replacing several parts, I changed video card, Processor, Motherboard, memories, Source, HD, SSD and continues the same problem. Every 3/5 seconds stuttering occurs regardless of where it is.
I do not know what to do, help me

My PC: Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini ITX, I5 6500, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 1X 1TB HDD, PSU CX 450

Temperatures: GPU in game = 75

CPU = 60

What do you mean by mounting your pc? I need more detailed information on what changed . My suspicions are the power supply. I deem it as inadequate for your systems total power draw but that also leaves the question that if it was a power issue, you't only experience stuttering when under a system load and the fact that it might have not done this prior to "mounting" whatever that means.

Jul 5, 2019
What do you mean by mounting your pc? I need more detailed information on what changed . My suspicions are the power supply. I deem it as inadequate for your systems total power draw but that also leaves the question that if it was a power issue, you't only experience stuttering when under a system load and the fact that it might have not done this prior to "mounting" whatever that means.
Mouting = Build sorry for bad English . I have stuttering in Desktop with low CPU / GPU usage , and in ALL GAMES with Mid / High Usage every 2 sec , my power Supply is a Corsair CX 450 , before i used a Aerocool VX 500 so i traded