[SOLVED] stuttering in cod mw 2019

Fardinparadise

Prominent
Mar 21, 2019
Hello everyone.I see a lot of stuttering and fps drop in cod mw 2019 when i start to find a match and when the match is found fps just goes from 60 to 10 or 15 then it comes back up.This is my pc spec:
cpu:core i5 8400 with stock cooling
MB:msi b360m bazooka
graphic card:ASUS TOF GTX 1660 Super 3 fan
ram:2*8GB kingmax ddr4 2400
power supply:580 watt
And also i have 1tb teamgroup ssd for my games and 128 gb wd green ssd for windows 10 and 1tb of wd blue hdd for my other files.
And my pc has 4 120mm fan for cooling.What is the problem guys?I'll be appriciated to anyone that can solve my problem.

Solution
use the XMP profile in the BIOS to set the RAM to 2667MHz

use ddu uninstaller to remove all nvidia GPU drivers and install the latest from nvidia.com

on which drive is the game installed?

update the BIOS of your motherboard, using M_Flash within BIOS and an USB flash drive with the unzipped BIOS file on it

restart windows to let windows load all things freshly again

use ddu uninstaller to remove all nvidia GPU drivers and install the latest from nvidia.com

update the BIOS of your motherboard, using M_Flash within BIOS and an USB flash drive with the unzipped BIOS file on it

Reactions: Fardinparadise
Solution

Fardinparadise

Prominent
Mar 21, 2019

Its on my 1tb team group ssd .I will do all these and i will let you know thank you for your help.

Fardinparadise

Prominent
Mar 21, 2019

I updated the bios but it seems my pc doesnt support xmp because in bios page on the top left of screen it says xmp not supported.What should i do?

Fardinparadise

Prominent
Mar 21, 2019
I updated the bios but it seems my pc doesnt support xmp because in bios page on the top left of screen it says xmp not supported.What should i do?

And do i need better cooler for my cpu?(using stock fan right now)

Fardinparadise

Prominent
Mar 21, 2019
The sticks are probably rated at JEDEC 2400 so there's no need for an XMP profile if running stock timings.

You will have to manually overclock them to 2666MHz instead of using an XMP profile.
thank you for the help.Do i need a better cooler for my cpu?