Question Stuttering in games caused by high latency ?

Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone so i have this pc and it's new like 2 - 3 months ago here my specs : i5 9600k 1660 super 16gb ram 2x8 hyperx 2666mhz (max afford for intel i5 ) 700w psu nice cooling system, while gaming no more than 60 degrees celsius in cpu / gpu and im noticing stuttering in games and i did a test on Latency Moon and boom i have high latency and red parts on latency moon but i do not know what it means can anyone explain me and if this is the issue of my problem? ill post here a picture image to open the photo click on "image" and open link and u will see the photo

You didn't mention whether you're having any of the problems the log suggests might be happening (audio drop outs, clicks, pops).

Have you tried any of the suggestions in the log (disabling CPU throttling, check for BIOS updates)?

Also, what audio device are you using? That may be the culprit in itself if it's an older one and does not support the OS you're using. Many audio components for PC are known to have troublesome driver support as new OS versions come out. All the more so with W10.

Oct 1, 2020
You didn't mention whether you're having any of the problems the log suggests might be happening (audio drop outs, clicks, pops).

Have you tried any of the suggestions in the log (disabling CPU throttling, check for BIOS updates)?

Also, what audio device are you using? That may be the culprit in itself if it's an older one and does not support the OS you're using. Many audio components for PC are known to have troublesome driver support as new OS versions come out. All the more so with W10.
SORRY REALLY FOR LATE ANSWER, yes i dont have any OC so i dont have cpu throttling and my bios update is supposly the latest one, i have updated bios twice but it says i still have an update from 2019 but when i update the mobo and it says it has been done perfectly it keep saying its from 2019

What MB and PSU brand and model are you running, and what case and cooling?

Just because the MB says it has the latest BIOS update, but is from 2019, doesn't mean it's wrong. It could just be that it's an old enough model to not be updated anymore.

Also, CPU throttling isn't always caused by overclocks. It can also be caused by heat. Since you didn't say whether you did any temp monitoring on your system, this should be checked. Try running MSI Afterburner with CPU and GPU usage and temp stats set to show onscreen while playing, and test on your most graphics demanding games.

Oct 1, 2020
What MB and PSU brand and model are you running, and what case and cooling?

Just because the MB says it has the latest BIOS update, but is from 2019, doesn't mean it's wrong. It could just be that it's an old enough model to not be updated anymore.

Also, CPU throttling isn't always caused by overclocks. It can also be caused by heat. Since you didn't say whether you did any temp monitoring on your system, this should be checked. Try running MSI Afterburner with CPU and GPU usage and temp stats set to show onscreen while playing, and test on your most graphics demanding games.
sorry for late reply, theres new drivers on page on my mobo of 2020 and it still saying the version is of 2019 my mobo is asrock z390 phantom gaming 4s and temps are very good nore more than 60 degrees celsius while playing

sorry for late reply, theres new drivers on page on my mobo of 2020 and it still saying the version is of 2019 my mobo is asrock z390 phantom gaming 4s and temps are very good nore more than 60 degrees celsius while playing
Now you're just confusing matters. BIOS and Drivers are two separate things. BIOS is firmware, not a driver.

AGAIN, what MB and PSU are you running, and what version does your BIOS say it's at? I will check your available BIOS updates for you if you just let me know what MB you're using.