Stuttering in games with Decent FPS

gm-madi

Respectable
Nov 26, 2017
- Ryzen 1600 3.9ghz 1.325v ( tested on Prime for over an hour and super stable )
- GTX 1050 Ti 1911Mhz ( regular OC tested on Loop and no problems, i could also hit 2012Mhz stable with 100%voltage but i stick with the 1911Mhz )
- RAM 1x8gb 3000Mhz CL 16
- MSI B350 Gaming Plus
- SSD 256gb NVMe Samsung
- 60Hz 1080p Monitor
- Vsync Fast ( similar to Vsync Off but no tearing, tested both but i stay with FAST )
- Nvidia Pannel Tuned to Regular Performance settings, nothing special.

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCfr1ys18M

playing Ring of Elysium with medium settings and i can maintain 50-75 fps, 50 should be playable like some other games i tested, but this game Stutters at any FPS, i switched to low Graphics and got 65-90 fps and still stutters sometimes.
i tried so many things, Windows clean install, DDU to change drivers and so many things, but i really don't know where the problem is.

Question: is there a method to Test and Diagnose my PC performance to spot the problem ?

gm-madi

Respectable
Nov 26, 2017
i monitor the RAM utilization, its only 5.4 to 5.9gb. and i played PUBG before and i didn't have this problem. it happened with WoW but i fixed it with Clean windows and Driver install, but its back on RoE and stable on CSGO, PUBG, WoW.
i just watched a clip i recorded, looks like the GPU usage is not stable, it went down and up which caused some stutter.
so i tested WoW Legion right now, Ultra settings, and went to Dalaran Capital full of players, fps is 35-60 but super smooth and the frametime never peaks.
RoE stutters even at 70-80 fps, either i experience sudden fps drop which explains the stutter or just stutter at 75 stable fps.