Question Stuttering in games

DaronMal

Distinguished
I've started recently having issues with stuttering that lasts about 2-4 seconds. It happens rarely out of games, but inside games it does it pretty regularly. I have no idea why, but my GPU get max'd out in every game. DOOM, World of Tanks, and Prison Architect. Three games of varying difficulty for a PC, especially Prison Architect, which pins my GPU at 95%+ usage. This is my PC build right now.

Ok so have you tried keeping task manager open while gaming to see if there is something using bandwidth, memory, etc while gaming. Something may be running in the backround, or downloading. I would try that. Do you use Nvidia GeForce Experience? Sometimes that gums up the works. I just download the minimum drivers I need and set the my own settings in Nvidia control panel. Are you using a gpu overclocking app like Afterburner?

DaronMal

Distinguished
Ok so have you tried keeping task manager open while gaming to see if there is something using bandwidth, memory, etc while gaming. Something may be running in the backround, or downloading. I would try that. Do you use Nvidia GeForce Experience? Sometimes that gums up the works. I just download the minimum drivers I need and set the my own settings in Nvidia control panel. Are you using a gpu overclocking app like Afterburner?

Nothing else maxes out even a little, my CPU isnt near max, memory isnt close either. I've tried restarting, only launching Steam, and launching Prison Architect, still pins my GPU at 95%+ usage. My GPU isn't overclocked either.