[SOLVED] Stuttering Issues

kikijunakovic

Commendable
Jun 26, 2018
Ive noticed stuttering issues mostly in warzone and i know theres alot of people having issues with it currently but it shoudnt be that bad i dont mind playing low fps as long as i dont drop frames during fights since i always die to it

Im running a GTX 1060 3GB

AMD ryzen 7 2700

16GB Vengeance lpx DDR4 Rams (dual sticks 8+8)

And i just feel something is wrong and i cant get to the bottom of it (yes im aware that the gpu is quite underperfoming these days, i do have a 1060 6gb but will it offer better results?)

Solution
Do you hit the frequencies you should be getting? Make sure the CPU, GPU, and ram are running at the speeds they should be.

The 6GB 1060 is ~10% faster than the 3GB. If you are only getting 20FPS with the 3GB, you'll only get 22FPS with the 6GB. It's faster but it won't double your frame rates.

4745454b

Titan
Do you hit the frequencies you should be getting? Make sure the CPU, GPU, and ram are running at the speeds they should be.

The 6GB 1060 is ~10% faster than the 3GB. If you are only getting 20FPS with the 3GB, you'll only get 22FPS with the 6GB. It's faster but it won't double your frame rates.

Solution

kikijunakovic

Commendable
Jun 26, 2018
What would you suggest being the best way to make sure my frequencies are right? aswell im having a slow red flashing light appearing on my motherboard and i cant figure out what it is forthe mobo is asrock fatality x370 Gaming X, im so lost and i have no idea whats wrong