Question Stuttering, latency my gpu

Oct 16, 2022
Hello, at the beginning I will say that I used a translator because I don't know English very well, I hope it's not a problem. Starting off, it is difficult to describe my problem in one sentence because I have been struggling with it for 2 years, but starting from the beginning. After buying a computer in 2019, everything flickered as it should without any problems, after a year of use, I noticed a drop in gaming performance and everyday use, including a drastic drop in FPS, frametime jumps, crackling sound. I started looking for a cure for these problems by reading reddit where people had similar problems and they recommended installing a program called LatencyMon to see what is causing the possible latency / lag, then I saw files called NVLDDKM.sys and dxgkrnl.sys showing a very long delay, it turned out that the problem may be the graphics driver, so I installed various versions from 2017 and up, but everyone had the same delay, I started looking further and the steps I took after that are:

-HPET shutdown

- BIOS update

-Format

-Light OC card and CPU

-Restore the bios to factory settings

-Disabling the game mode

-Disable all overlays (xbox, discord etc)

-Checking the life of the disk (currently it is 92%)

After some time, I also noticed that when I enter the bios, I can practically not move around it, the mouse gets a lot of lag and starts flickering, which is strange, these problems do not occur when I switch the bios from UEFI to CSM. My guess is that it may be the fault of the motherboard, or rather the PCI slot, which causes my graphics card to be delayed, I still have some time to give it back, but I'm afraid that it will eventually be a problem with the graphics card for which I have no warranty anymore and it will only waste my time . Thanks for every answer :)

Computer Specification:

-RTX 2070 8GB

-Ryzen 5 3600 4.2

-16GB RAM XMP 3000mhz

-B450 tomahawk max

-SilentiumPC Supremo L2 gold 650w

- NVME Kingston 480gb disc

-Windows 10

- 24g2u aoc monitor

I will add a log from hwinfo where I played pubg.

Finally, I will add that the temperatures are rather decent, the processor does not exceed 75 degrees and the 70 card only the hotspot seems strange because it has about 100C