[SOLVED] Stuttering on most games? RX570

Feb 25, 2019
Hi,

Very little knowledge on gaming pcs, so here I am.

I get immense stutters and frame drops in most games (divison 2, anthem, battlefield) even on low settings and installed on my SSD.

I have got an RX570 and an i5 4570.

If anyone can offer any help, it would be much appreciated.

Let me know what details I would need to send.
Thanks!

Solution
18.11.2 (from lastt November I believe). All new games are performing above youtube benchmarks where ppl download newest drivers. Also Zero RPM works without bugs, overclocking is stable. I just can't replace them for every day gaming YET.

Power limit put to max.

I overclocked mine from 1244mhz core clock to 1350 core clock. Without power limit GPU tend to drops clocks all the way to 925mhz, keeping 1100mhz as "default" clock for most of the time. With Power Limit I got enormous FPS boost, removed stutter or any problem which I had.

Hopefully it works for you :)

It also helps on RX cards to cap framerate to your HZ on monitor (in my case 75hz), in Wattman under Gaming tab for all applications.
Feb 25, 2019
Processor: intel core 15-4590 @ 3.30GHZ
Installed Ram: 8GB
1080p monitor - 60hz refresh rate

I've tried reinstalling windows and drivers, I will check the PSU when i can, it must be quite old now though.

If there is more info I can give, let me know - thanks.

dsr07mm

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013
Try older drivers aswel. What brand rx570 you have ?

Old Wattman is working better for Gigabyte (in my experience and some other people too).

You gotta check core/memory clock while running games, my gpu tend to drop clocks, so I need to apply Power Limit to +50% in Wattman and card is working great.

Feb 25, 2019
Try older drivers aswel. What brand rx570 you have ?

Old Wattman is working better for Gigabyte (in my experience and some other people too).

You gotta check core/memory clock while running games, my gpu tend to drop clocks, so I need to apply Power Limit to +50% in Wattman and card is working great.

Thanks, which driver would you recommened? I think mine is Gigabyte yea

dsr07mm

Honorable
Aug 26, 2013
18.11.2 (from lastt November I believe). All new games are performing above youtube benchmarks where ppl download newest drivers. Also Zero RPM works without bugs, overclocking is stable. I just can't replace them for every day gaming YET.

Power limit put to max.

I overclocked mine from 1244mhz core clock to 1350 core clock. Without power limit GPU tend to drops clocks all the way to 925mhz, keeping 1100mhz as "default" clock for most of the time. With Power Limit I got enormous FPS boost, removed stutter or any problem which I had.

Hopefully it works for you :)

It also helps on RX cards to cap framerate to your HZ on monitor (in my case 75hz), in Wattman under Gaming tab for all applications.

Solution