Question Stuttering since switching from Nvidia to AMD GPU ?

May 21, 2022
Help! I've switched from Nvidia to an AMD GPU and now I'm having stuttering. I used DDU and uninstalled the drivers from my 3060 and installed the new drivers to the 6750 xt. I did a fresh install of widows 11. I put my 3060 back thinking it was the Rx 6750XT and reinstalled the drivers and still having the same problem. I've done everything to try and fix this problem reading forums and watching youtube videos and I can't solve it. The games I have stutter on are BFV, Battlefield 2042, Ready or Not and a couple others. I don't have any stutter on older games such as Battlefield 4 and Dying light.
Please help!

My specs-
CPU-Intel i7 11700kf
GPU- Rx 6750 XT
RAM- 16gb of Corsaire Ven LPX 3600mhz
PSU-SFX 650 watt
SSD-Western Digital SN550 1TB

What is your motherboard model?

What BIOS version is currently installed?

WHICH slots, exactly, are the DIMMs (Memory modules) installed in? Starting at the CPU and going towards the edge of the motherboard, 1, 2, 3, 4? Unless you have a microATX board with only two slots.

What is your case model and how many case fans are installed? What direction is EACH case fan blowing, intake or exhaust? What CPU cooler are you running?

May 21, 2022
I have a ASrock Z590 c-ac and the bios is P1.70 and ram slots that are being used are 2 and 4. I currently have 6 fans 3 on top an 3 on bottom with the air going upwards and i am running a ROG Strix 360 rgb cooler. My case is a lian li der bauer.

What is the ACTUAL model of your SFX power supply?

What is the exact model of your memory kit, and did both DIMMs come in one kit or were they purchased separately, even if they are the same part number?

Have you looked at GPU, GPU hotspot, GPU memory and CPU core temperatures using HWinfo to make sure this isn't potentially a thermal issue?