[SOLVED] Stuttering when i move volume or brightness.

Jan 2, 2019
Hi Guys, I have a strange problem with my new laptop.

Being inside a game playing at more than 60 fps (without vertical synchronization or anything like that) and when i move the Volume or the Brightness, at the moment of "appearing" the windows BAR of volume or brightness the fps goes down with a little stuttering, but only when the bar "appears", if the game is limited to 60 fps this does not happen

Anyone know what can it be? I already tried updating the nvidia drivers but nothing.

Windows installed from 0 and updated.

Hp Pavilion Gaming 15.

i5 8300h, Nvidia 1050, 8gb Ram DDR4 2666

Solution
Look in Task Manager and Resource Monitor.

Open one or the other and observe for system for a few minutes. Explore the tool to learn how to navigate and what information is available.

Slide the tool window to one side but leave open so you can watch. Game as usual. Pay attention to any changes that occur when you change the volume or brightness.

Could be audio drivers or some combination of things that are not playing well together.

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Task Manager and Resource Monitor.

Open one or the other and observe for system for a few minutes. Explore the tool to learn how to navigate and what information is available.

Slide the tool window to one side but leave open so you can watch. Game as usual. Pay attention to any changes that occur when you change the volume or brightness.

Could be audio drivers or some combination of things that are not playing well together.

Solution