[SOLVED] Stuttering while gaming with G4560+RX470

Jan 23, 2021
So i have a pc with this specs

G4560
RX470 4GB
8GB Ram DDR 4
Aerocool 550W
Cpu Temp 35-40 idle and 50-65 gaming

is it normal if i always get stuttering while playing gta online ? well not gta in spesific but other games too but other games can fix after i put the lowest settings on the game, but gta online is different, i already put the lowest settings, using tweak until theres literally no shadow and the game looks really terrible but i still get stuttering. Is it because G4560 cant running gta online that well or bottleneck issue between G4560 and RX470

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2021
Power supply make model and age?
Temps?
I also think the CPU may be too slow for the 470.
Oh sorry i forgot, just edited the thread for more detail

About the cpu, i think so too, but i just want to make sure, because when i see some youtube with the exact spec it can get 60fps without stuttering

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
-Online multiplayer games tend to eat up cpu threads, and the G4560 only has 4.
-If that is only a single stick of ram, that wouldn't be helping things either; that's cutting the memory bandwidth in half, which the cpu relies on to do its tasks faster.
-The offline version of GTA V was capable of consuming more than 8GBs of ram. Online probably isn't much different.

Jan 23, 2021
-Online multiplayer games tend to eat up cpu threads, and the G4560 only has 4.
-If that is only a single stick of ram, that wouldn't be helping things either; that's cutting the memory bandwidth in half, which the cpu relies on to do its tasks faster.
-The offline version of GTA V was capable of consuming more than 8GBs of ram. Online probably isn't much different.
I see, so multiplayer games need more threads (?) The ram is dual channel actually but still, so i need more ram?

Jan 23, 2021
Got it, so the point is the cpu is too low and i need more ram, but at this point the issue is only for gta online, the other games it still works well for me, even doe its online game

Thanks for helping guys, appreciate it