Question Stuttering while turning camera in games after going from w11 to 10

Jul 21, 2022
So I recently bought a pre-built pc and every game ran perfectly smoothly. I started getting bsod or it would boot directly to bios and not recognize my ssd so I narrowed it down to a faulty ssd. Got a new one and installed w10 on it instead of 11 and now every game I play stutters horribly when I turn the camera with mouse or controller but not with the keyboard. Also get tiny micro stutters every now and then. I have tried
Ddu installing new drivers from Nvidia website.
Looking up best performance settings for Nvidia cp
New dp cable and a different monitor and different mice
Installing chipset from msi website along with other drivers from there.
Setting high priority for those games and turning power settings to performance.
Only thing I haven't really messed with is registry/bios cause I've never done so.
One other thing I noticed was for example divinity original sin 2 maxed out was only using 15% of my cpu and 40-45% of my gpu, not sure if that matters or not. System specs are
Msi pro z690a-ddr4 mb
I7 12700fk
Geforce rtx 3070ti
32gb ddr4 3200 mhz ram
750w ps
2tb qvo ssd

So I recently bought a pre-built pc and every game ran perfectly smoothly. I started getting bsod or it would boot directly to bios and not recognize my ssd so I narrowed it down to a faulty ssd. Got a new one and installed w10 on it instead of 11 and now every game I play stutters horribly when I turn the camera with mouse or controller but not with the keyboard. Also get tiny micro stutters every now and then. I have tried
Ddu installing new drivers from Nvidia website.
Looking up best performance settings for Nvidia cp
New dp cable and a different monitor and different mice
Installing chipset from msi website along with other drivers from there.
Setting high priority for those games and turning power settings to performance.
Only thing I haven't really messed with is registry/bios cause I've never done so.
One other thing I noticed was for example divinity original sin 2 maxed out was only using 15% of my cpu and 40-45% of my gpu, not sure if that matters or not. System specs are
Msi pro z690a-ddr4 mb
I7 12700fk
Geforce rtx 3070ti
32gb ddr4 3200 mhz ram
750w ps
2tb qvo ssd
Have you made sure to install your chipset drivers when installing windows 10
https://download.msi.com/dvr_exe/mb/intel_chipset_600.zip

TRENDING THREADS