[SOLVED] Stuttering Windows

Ben Ellis (AreX)

Prominent
Jun 15, 2020
My PC keeps stuttering/lagging and i have no clue why and sometimes i will be stuck on the loading screen with the white dots spinning and it wont load at all and that is also stuttering.
I have just bought a new GPU to see if that will fix it. If not how would i?

Solution
check temperature of the CPU (coretemp)

check the hard drives with the manufacturer tools

check the memory by running memtest.org usb autoinstaller (bootable USB flash drive)

Techie-Joshua

Prominent
Jul 14, 2020
If you are facing with Stuttering problem in Windows 10, you can try the below tips to fix this issue.
  1. Update your Graphics Driver: Open Device Manager and choose Display adapters option. After that choose the driver and update to the latest version.
  2. Install the Latest Windows Update: Go to settings and select Update & Security option. And under the Update section just check for the update; if available please update your windows
  3. Scan for Virus
The above tips should probably solve the Stuttering problem in Windows 10

Ben Ellis (AreX)

Prominent
Jun 15, 2020
If you are facing with Stuttering problem in Windows 10, you can try the below tips to fix this issue.
  1. Update your Graphics Driver: Open Device Manager and choose Display adapters option. After that choose the driver and update to the latest version.
  2. Install the Latest Windows Update: Go to settings and select Update & Security option. And under the Update section just check for the update; if available please update your windows
  3. Scan for Virus
The above tips should probably solve the Stuttering problem in Windows 10
No virus and it might be due to the new windows update?

TRENDING THREADS