Question Stuttering with no FPS drops in almost all games (with video)

Jul 9, 2020
I HAVE A VIDEO OF THIS
I hope this is the correct place to post this, not really sure if its a gpu problem or what. (New to pc gaming and pc builds) Ive never over clocked my cpu. Ive turned off Relive and streaming in Radeon Software as well. No luck

I feel like I have tried absolutely everything to fix this issue. Ive done things in cmd, disabled all xbox related services and apps, updated drivers, reinstalled drivers. Ive moved my ram around, disabled vsync and even bought a 7200 rpm hard drive with the last of my money in desperate hopes to fix this. Nothing. Didnt even make the slightest bit of difference. My drivers are up to date, my windows is up to date. Ive set my frame limits to 60 and still nothing. Theres more things ive done to try to fix this and as of now I cant remember every single solution I have tried.
Ive tried Disabling 'dynamic tick' & disabling full screen optimization.

I really dont know what else to do. Ive searched all places possible on the internet and to no avail. This issue makes my gaming experience extremely frustrating and makes me just wanna say f*** it. Ive spent so much time trying to fix this issue and now ive sunk money into it and even that didnt work.

The games I notice it in is GTA V, Fallout 4, Far Cry Primal and im sure if I played more id still have the issue.

My list of specs:
Processor-
Ryzen 7 3700X
Video Card-
Radeon RX 580 Series 8 GB
RAM-
16 GB (2 sticks of 8GB)
Operating System-
Windows 10
Motherboard-
STRIX B350-F
Power supply-
600 W
Hard drives-
1 TB WD BLUE 7200 RPM
2 TB WD BLUE (not sure of the rpm)
TV I use:
Samsung N5200 Series 5
I also have 4 case fans

If you can help please do, I really do appreciate it as im losing my sanity over this.
View: https://youtu.be/RzQ2ISUVMfk

Last edited: