[SOLVED] Stuttering (Youtube, Netflix, etc.) and no audio anywhere. Any known solutions?

Feb 27, 2021
My computer was working fine last evening. Woke up the next day and logged on and now any streaming service is super choppy (frame by frame slowness) and I have no audio on my computer. I was thinking it was some sort of driver issue, but I don't really know what else to look for.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What OS version are you on? We're currently on version 20H2. You might want to also mention the make and model of your motherboard and see what BIOS version you're currently on. If you have BISO version pending update, gradually work your way to the latest, don't jump to the latest version.

Also, might want to see if reinstalling your chipset, GPU and audio drivers helps. While reinstalling, use the latest drivers and install in an elevated command. As for your GPU, use DDU to uninstall the drivers, use the latest off of manufacturer's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

We also ask for your full system's specs since this is a thread of...

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What OS version are you on? We're currently on version 20H2. You might want to also mention the make and model of your motherboard and see what BIOS version you're currently on. If you have BISO version pending update, gradually work your way to the latest, don't jump to the latest version.

Also, might want to see if reinstalling your chipset, GPU and audio drivers helps. While reinstalling, use the latest drivers and install in an elevated command. As for your GPU, use DDU to uninstall the drivers, use the latest off of manufacturer's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

We also ask for your full system's specs since this is a thread of troubleshooting nature.

Solution