Question Stuttering

Sep 26, 2024
Sorry bad english, i have laptop 1050ti with i7700hq 8x8gb ram 2400mhz , i play gta v with the lowest settings but sometimes it's stuttering and fps doesn't get 60, gta v running 45-55, i run memory diagnostic tool, there no problem, why i still stuttering and lagging even the specifications is enough, thanks you

Sep 26, 2024
Maaf bahasa Inggrisnya jelek, saya punya laptop 1050ti dengan i7700hq 8x8gb ram 2400mhz, saya main gta v dengan pengaturan terendah tapi kadang tersendat dan fps tidak mencapai 60, gta v berjalan 45-55, saya jalankan alat diagnostik memori, tidak ada masalah, mengapa saya masih tersendat dan lambat padahal spesifikasinya sudah cukup, terima kasih,

Sorry bad english, i have laptop 1050ti with i7700hq 8x8gb ram 2400mhz , i play gta v with the lowest settings but sometimes it's stuttering and fps doesn't get 60, gta v running 45-55, i run memory diagnostic tool, there no problem, why i still stuttering and lagging even the specifications is enough, thanks you
I checked my ram in cpu z , the first ram have cas 15,16,17,18 and the second ram have cas 21, 22, 23, 24

Lutfij

Titan
i have laptop
What is the make, model and SKU to your laptop?

Check to see if you have any BIOS updates pending on your laptop. Use DDU to remove all GPU drivers(intel, AMD and Nvidia) in Safe Mode, then manually reinstall the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, here(but choose notebook from the drop down menu), in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

I checked my ram in cpu z , the first ram have cas 15,16,17,18 and the second ram have cas 21, 22, 23, 24
Are you mixing and matching two different sticks of ram?

On second thoughts, please pass on what you're seeing on CPU-Z courtesy of screenshots. Are you driving an external monitor with said laptop?

My canned response to laptop performance issues:
---------------------------
I see many complaints about gaming laptops not performing well.
Usually gaming while plugged in.
One common cause is thermal throttling.
Laptop coolers must, of necessity be small and light.
The coolers are also relatively underpowered.
If you run an app such as HWMonitor or HWinfo, you will get the current, minimum, and maximum cpu temperatures. Set to see each individual core.
For intel processors, if you see a max of 100c. in red, it means you have throttled.
I think the number for ryzen is more like 85c-90c.
The cpu will lower it's multiplier and power draw to protect itself until the situation reverses.
At a lower multiplier, your cpu usage may well be at 100%
What can you do?
First, see that your cooler airways are clear and that the cooler fan is spinning.
Use a windows balanced power profile, not the performance profile.
Set a minimum cpu performance to something like 20%

It is counter-intuitive, but, try changing the windows balanced power profile advanced functions to a max of 90% instead of the default of 100%
You may not notice the reduced cpu performance.

Sep 26, 2024
i have laptop

Check to see if you have any BIOS updates pending on your laptop. Use DDU to remove all GPU drivers(intel, AMD and Nvidia) in Safe Mode, then manually reinstall the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site, here(but choose notebook from the drop down menu), in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

On second thoughts, please pass on what you're seeing on CPU-Z courtesy of screenshots. Are you driving an external monitor with said laptop?

i have laptop

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bW_Y6EmZU6LxvdeavSIdWLyvfacwrKZ4/view?usp=drive_link and https://drive.google.com/file/d/17s2MCuFoqVW7paF_jy8L1rzdp43Urt-h/view?usp=drive_link this the screenshoot ram im using, im using monitor from laptop

Sep 26, 2024
My canned response to laptop performance issues:
---------------------------
I see many complaints about gaming laptops not performing well.
Usually gaming while plugged in.
One common cause is thermal throttling.
Laptop coolers must, of necessity be small and light.
The coolers are also relatively underpowered.
If you run an app such as HWMonitor or HWinfo, you will get the current, minimum, and maximum cpu temperatures. Set to see each individual core.
For intel processors, if you see a max of 100c. in red, it means you have throttled.
I think the number for ryzen is more like 85c-90c.
The cpu will lower it's multiplier and power draw to protect itself until the situation reverses.
At a lower multiplier, your cpu usage may well be at 100%
What can you do?
First, see that your cooler airways are clear and that the cooler fan is spinning.
Use a windows balanced power profile, not the performance profile.
Set a minimum cpu performance to something like 20%

It is counter-intuitive, but, try changing the windows balanced power profile advanced functions to a max of 90% instead of the default of 100%
You may not notice the reduced cpu performance.
im using after burner, gpu using around 70, and cpu around 85c with ram using around 10gb , i already change thermal, clean the dust, using max fan speed and using overclock, the result still same, i also instal this gta v in ssd 970