henrique1123

Prominent
Sep 6, 2019
stick with 1 thread
Hello everyone!

Since I got my computer I've been having stuttering problems, well, I've tried a lot and I've been having this problem for a few months, I need help.

This problem is strange, it does not happen in all games, at first I thought it was a problem with the video card, so I sent it to RMA, result, the video card has no problems, I thought it could be another component but as I said Above not all games happen that.

I recently installed Red Dead Redemption 2, the game runs smooth, without stutterings and a good frame rate. Now games like Minecraft, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Forza Horizon 4 and Call of Duty 2 happen quite stutterings.

Looking by my specifications, the games should run smooth. What can this be and how can I solve it?

I decided to record a video of a test in SuperPosition Benchmark, look how random are the stutterings, there is no bottleneck, what is happening?

My specification:

Ryzen 5 1600
RX 580 4GB
16GB DDR4 4X4 Ram
B450 Aorus Elite
Corsair CX 550w
2 SSDs / HDD

Video:
View: https://youtu.be/iXlrjTbgbnc

Hello everyone!

Since I got my computer I've been having stuttering problems, well, I've tried a lot and I've been having this problem for a few months, I need help.

This problem is strange, it does not happen in all games, at first I thought it was a problem with the video card, so I sent it to RMA, result, the video card has no problems, I thought it could be another component but as I said Above not all games happen that.

I recently installed Red Dead Redemption 2, the game runs smooth, without stutterings and a good frame rate. Now games like Minecraft, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Forza Horizon 4 and Call of Duty 2 happen quite stutterings.

Looking by my specifications, the games should run smooth. What can this be and how can I solve it?

I decided to record a video of a test in SuperPosition Benchmark, look how random are the stutterings, there is no bottleneck, what is happening?

My specification:

Ryzen 5 1600
RX 580 4GB
16GB DDR4 4X4 Ram
B450 Aorus Elite
Corsair CX 550w
2 SSDs / HDD

Video:
View: https://youtu.be/iXlrjTbgbnc
is your bios fully up to date

henrique1123

Prominent
Sep 6, 2019
Hello, I think I have the same problem as you did, have you solved the problem?

Hello, unfortunately not.

I just gave up, after several and several tests I started to think I was getting nowhere and stopped.

I really tried everything, the only thing I didn't test was changing the HD, but as even games on the SSD happen this problem so I didn't even decide to spend more money.

I really hope that you get a solution to your problem because I already gave up, I will not stop playing because of those damn stutterings.

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks for the quick response. I have been having this issue for almost a year now. In the past year, I tried everything too, I was like in a loop (trying to figure it out, then gave up, trying to figure it out, then gave up...)

Just hope I can figure this nightmare out before I die.

henrique1123

Prominent
Sep 6, 2019
Thanks for the quick response. I have been having this issue for almost a year now. In the past year, I tried everything too, I was like in a loop (trying to figure it out, then gave up, trying to figure it out, then gave up...)

Just hope I can figure this nightmare out before I die.

I think the only way for me to solve this is to build another pc. Because I've tried everything on this PC and it didn't work.

Or buy a console hahah