Question Stutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoDjNavoj

BANNED
Jan 23, 2020
So when i launch a game with High-Performance Nvidia Graphics (GTX 1650) i have stutters and when i launch with vega 8 integrated i have low FPS but no stutters...I tried disabling Vega 8 and just using GTX 1650 but then i have 300MHZ which i tried to fix but couldnt and when i launch a game it crashes or it doesnt open at all i guess thats normal
I also tried lowering my graphics to potato like setting like 800x900 and all low but there are still stutters...Sorry for bad english if there were any...

CPU:Ryzen 5 3550H With Vega 8
GPU:GTX 1650
RAM:1X8GB 2400 MHZ
If i disable Vega 8 it turns to 300MHZ with GTX 1650

Can you download GPUZ and do a screenshot of it? Use imgur.com to link your picture in this forum.

By the way using only 1 stick of RAM is not really recommended. You're only at Single Channel memory right now. In some games that's a 25% loss in FPS. Ram should always be in pair for Dual Channel memory.

TechnoDjNavoj

BANNED
Jan 23, 2020
Can you download GPUZ and do a screenshot of it? Use imgur.com to link your picture in this forum.

By the way using only 1 stick of RAM is not really recommended. You're only at Single Channel memory right now. In some games that's a 25% loss in FPS. Ram should always be in pair for Dual Channel memory.
I ordered 2x8GB RAM yesterday so it will come and i will upgrade
I have GPUZ installed i will link a picture

TechnoDjNavoj

BANNED
Jan 23, 2020
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.