Apr 3, 2020
Guys, I have a RX580, an AMD 5 2400g, b450mds3h mobo, 8g 3000hz ram and no ssd, my gpu stutters in all heavy games, it looks like that the gpu drops % when the cpu does, when I'm idle in game the % of the gpu stays capped at 90/100% but when I start to move or play it drops all over the place, I'm starting to think that i'ts the ram since it's always capped at 90%, I've tryed everything software wise so I'm thinking that it is 100% an hardware problem, plox help, example, most ppl with my gears can run kind of every game like the new cod at least at minimum, I can't even get through the tutorial xd.

Solution
Guys, I have a RX580, an AMD 5 2400g, b450mds3h mobo, 8g 3000hz ram and no ssd, my gpu stutters in all heavy games, it looks like that the gpu drops % when the cpu does, when I'm idle in game the % of the gpu stays capped at 90/100% but when I start to move or play it drops all over the place, I'm starting to think that i'ts the ram since it's always capped at 90%, I've tryed everything software wise so I'm thinking that it is 100% an hardware problem, plox help, example, most ppl with my gears can run kind of every game like the new cod at least at minimum, I can't even get through the tutorial xd.
It may well be RAM problem, 16GB is some optimum most new games require.
It may well be RAM problem, 16GB is some optimum most new games require.

Solution