Sub System Video Decoder....

When I try play DVD movies. An error window (the InterActual Player) tells me that there is a problem with the Sub System Video Decoder.

Where once Media Player would play the movies, it now acts as if the DVD drive doesn't exist?....

Can anyone help me out?

Reinstall your DVD software such as PowerDVD or WinDVD, whichever came with
your PC.

--
Cari
www.coribright.com