Question Sudden Average FPS Drop/FPS Spikes on all games

Apr 13, 2019
Greetings,
i have Purchased an MSI Laptop Approx. 3 months ago, after a month or so, all of the games that i could play just fine before the issue, started to stutter randomly, and the FPS seems to have decreased at least 25% or more.

The Laptop that i've purchased is an MSI GL63 RE.
Graphics Card: NVidia GTX 1060 6GB,
CPU: Intel Core i7 8750H 2.20 GHZ.
RAM: 8GB
Im running the games on a seperate 1TB preinstalled HDD, while running Windows on the preinstalled SSD.
I've been also using Razer cortex with most of the optimizations, and tweaked all the power settings, nvidia settings, and intel settings that i could find, although they were unchanged when the issue appeared, i was running games such as Final Fantasy XV with average 59 FPS,which now turned to 50 according to the razer benchmarks that i've been looking at.I find myself unable to play the game 60 FPS on the average settings, even though its supposed to run smoothly on the high settings according to the geForce experience which sets the optimal settings for my games.Other games such as Devil May Cry 5 perhaps dont have this Major decrease, but nonetheless, im getting some random stuttering that simply wasn't there before, thus the average FPS on that drops to 56 when it was also 60.
I Clean installed/updated all the drivers appropriately after having also reinstalled windows in hopes of a solution. Temperatures are Between 65 and 75 Celsius, using both the cooler boost feature and a cooling pad. GPU Usage is 95(?) although sometimes between 70 and 90 i believe.
Im also using MSI's Dragon center, which i set to Turbo mode for best performance.
If anybody could give me some advice i would greately appreciate it, thank you.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS