Question sudden Black Screen and un responsive pc while working

Oct 23, 2020
Hello all I am fan of your forum for a long time and visit your forum for general reading about pc parts , components and software issues . the advise given by u guys is very helpful, inspired by the great work you guys do I built a desktop on my own in 2018 for my personal use. I basically I use it for a lot of excel work .
My Pc specs :
Processor := Amd Ryzen 2700X – overclocked via Asus motherboard Software then on stock speeds
Mobo := Asus crosshair hero VII Hero
Ram := 16 gb ram Gskill F4-3200C16D-16GTZR DDR4 Ram at xmp profile and then back to stock 2133
SSD := Samsung 960 Pro 512 gb then swapped after trouble Samsung 850 evo via sata Port
Power supply := Thermaltake Toughpowcr Grand S850 RGB SMPS
Graphic card := CARD QUADRO PNY P620 2GB DDR5

Now am having problems .All of a sudden, out of the blue the pc stops displaying any thing and sort of hangs with black screen no cursor blinking nothing , the power supply seems to alright as I can see my fans on cpu water cooler running ,the mother board led lights flashing, even the q codes seems to give correct code of no error , the ram seems to be getting power as led on ram also glowing ,but display switches of on both monitors after about 10-15 mis of use , the pc does not reset or reboot nothing its just that no display on motors and pc is unresponsive , the lights , fans , on all devices keep glowing and running ,
The only way to get pc back up and running is to force start the pc by long pressing the start button ,the pc then runs post properly , no errors displayed , os loads then after I do some work nothing hard core just simple browsing or something again the same problem again I can only reset and pc back on
Trouble shooting done by me so far :
I Guessing it’s a monitor or bad cable issue I alternated both moniors, used only one at a time still same issue then ,
Swapped my Nvme Ssd with aSata sssd still no use
My graphic card was connected via riser cable to pc disconnected the cable and connected it directly to pci express slot – still no use
Rolled back Over clocked Cpu and ram to Defaults
Removed Cleaned , just dry wiped Ram and put it back in same slot

Can someone help and tell me what shld I trouble shoot next as I don’t have alternative parts , even my vendor says part are in short In supply for testing

Oct 23, 2020
hi tried doing a lit bit further troubleshooting first gave it to my parts vendor for testing but since he could reproduce the problem he said nothing wrong with my pc

now am exploring other options can this be related to memory or motherboard problems i tried running memtest86 on each stick but both times same problem after the first pass the screen went blank and pc unresponsive only way was to force restart pc what could this mean am thinking in all directions do crashing of pc suggest bad ram is test false

Oct 23, 2020
hi tried doing a lit bit further troubleshooting first gave it to my parts vendor for testing but since he could reproduce the problem he said nothing wrong with my pc

now am exploring other options can this be related to memory or motherboard problems i tried running memtest86 on each stick but both times same problem after the first pass the screen went blank and pc unresponsive only way was to force restart pc what could this mean am thinking in all directions do crashing of pc suggest bad ram is test false
oh wow interesting, I had ran memtest as well thinking it might be a ram problem. My ram passed the test with no errors so maybe my black screen errors is due to something else