Question Sudden coil whine after nobreak

Jun 21, 2019
Hello everyone! Following my past threads in here, my PSU was indeed damaged and replacing it made my PC so much damn faster. I was told to use a power stabilizer because my city has a very irregular power tension. I bought a nobreak with a stabilizer in it but I read that it's not meant to be used with PSUs that have active PFC, like mine does. However a technician I hired told me that's not going to do anything and that I should o It regardless.

Well so I did, and to my surprise, a high pitched noise appeared which I believe to be coil whine. I thought it was related to the gpu but after listening deeply with a stecthoscope it appears to be coming from the he psu. I removed it from the nobreak but it's still there, however quieter. It's appearing on idle use and high usage, however I think it's quieter with heavy use.
This is a 4 days old psu so I don't know what to do. I'd really like to know what the hell is happening and it I have damaged my PSU.

Also if any GTX 1060 users are reading this, I'd like to know if it's normal for it to reach temps above 60C on furmark. Mine didn't use to but now it does.

Thanks!