Question Sudden fps drop in all games

Apr 26, 2021
Please keep it to 1 thread
I have a problem with my laptop L340-15IRH Gaming Laptop (IdeaPad).
I got a sudden fps drop in all my games like assassin's creed Valhalla from 60 fps to 12 - 17 fps i tried other games and the same happens. I updated my drivers to the latest version and it didn't work then I installed a new Windows 10 and still, the same happened it just goes from like 100 fps to 30 fps and stays there.
plus i noticed that my GPU always at 100% while playing even if my temperature isn't that high.
I was using xtu before to decrease core voltage offset but now it grayed out after I updated my drivers.
please someone help me.

Apr 26, 2021
I have a problem with my laptop L340-15IRH Gaming Laptop (IdeaPad).
I got a sudden fps drop in all my games like assassin's creed Valhalla from 60 fps to 12 - 17 fps i tried other games and the same happens. I updated my drivers to the latest version and it didn't work then I installed a new Windows 10 and still, the same happened it just goes from like 100 fps to 30 fps and stays there.
plus i noticed that my GPU always at 100% while playing even if my temperature isn't that high.
I was using xtu before to decrease core voltage offset but now it grayed out after I updated my drivers.
please someone help me.

Apr 26, 2021