Question Sudden/frequent BSOD + game crashes from memory access violation

Mar 1, 2023
My few months old Pc suddenly 'broke' some two weeks ago. I'm getting frequent game crashes and BSODs.
To be more specific most games will crash within an hour of starting them, although unity games seem to do it a lot faster hence, I used them to test if my pc still isn’t working. These crashes will almost, if not always, be from a memory access violation, and sometimes it just goes straight to a BSOD. On that matter the most common BSOD is irql_not_less_or_equal and it second place I think was various kinds of system_service_exception(s). Even without running any high-power programs It will still sometimes BSOD out of nowhere in ms-word for example (I’ve also collected a bunch of crash logs if it helps, they're from BSODs and games). Additionally, I have no idea if this is an unrelated issue, but it seems that the problem pc can't make a working bootable image, it failed in both windows media creation tool and memtest86 usb creation.
Just yesterday I got a friend to come over with his pc and I swapped over his GPU and then his ram, then both, and the issues persisted. Until then I was mostly convinced it’s a ram issue with a slight suspicion on the GPU because I was an am getting slight graphical issues all over the place (in word, google maps, steam library, etc) although considering how most the googling I did pointed at the ram I considered the graphics issues a side effect at most.

So, I’m here mostly to ask if there are any other tests I can run; is there something I possibly missed, or if I should just RMA my motherboard or CPU and which first.
Edit: forgot to mention that at some point in this whole mess my HDD start gaining reallocated sectors hourly so I backup up some stuff and unplugged it.

List of things I've tried already
  • Messing around with various drivers
  • Disconnecting all but boot drive
  • Clean windows 10 install
  • Clean windows 10 on another drive
  • Changing bios settings (xmp/resizable-bar)
  • Windows Memory Diagnostic/ Memtest86
  • swapping GPU
  • swapping ram
PC components:
  • i7-12700k
  • ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus Wifi
  • Kingston FURY 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 4800MHz
  • RTX 3080 12GB [ASUS]
  • SeaSonic Focus GX-850W
  • Samsung 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe 970 EVO Plus
  • Seagate BarraCuda 4TB 3.5" SATA III

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Clean windows 10 install
Where did you source the installer for the OS?

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus Wifi
BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time?

SeaSonic Focus GX-850W
How old is the PSU and what did it power prior to the RTX3080?

I got a friend to come over with his pc and I swapped over his GPU and then his ram,
What were they?