Sudden GPU temperature rise

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, so recently I realized that the temperature of my GPU rises quite a bit for a short moment and then it drops. It is also higher while idling on the desktop than just a few days before. It was around 36-37°C, and now it's 41-42°C, but that's not the most unusual part, as it got warmer here (27-30°C outside). The weird part is that the temperature of the GPU rises suddenly to up to 48-51°C and drops while I am on Chrome and not doing anything more than browsing web. It didn't happen before. I had 39-41C while doing the usual stuff on web or working in Photoshop/InDesign. I monitor my temps almost all the time, and the issue started like 3 days ago.
I have Gigabyte windforce GTX1060 6gb, SilentiumPC Gladius M35 case with 2 fans that are working all the time. It's a new PC, I bought it 4 months ago.
I am guessing it must be some process that uses GPU, but I can't find what it is through the task manager. I am not even sure how to find this process, because it happens very quickly.

Jul 11, 2018

I do have it enabled, but if that's a case, what might cause heating GPU just now and not from the beginning?