Aug 2, 2020
I formatted the hard dive and then downloaded windows 10 pro (it was windows 10 pro before aka nothing changed ) before I was having 34.5 c idle it's normal because the air's temperature in the room is 39 after the formatting I stell have these results put suddenly it goes to 47 put it doesn't stay like this so long it goes back in like half a minute it happens repeatedly put that doesn't happen while I am gaming even in a stress test
notes:
while I am planning league of legends the temperature usually was 54 or 55 now it's 58 put in rare time it goes to 62
my cpu is ryzen 3200 g and I am using the Vega 8 (there is no gpu )
sorry for beeing so long

Solution
I formatted the hard dive and then downloaded windows 10 pro (it was windows 10 pro before aka nothing changed ) before I was having 34.5 c idle it's normal because the air's temperature in the room is 39 after the formatting I stell have these results put suddenly it goes to 47 put it doesn't stay like this so long it goes back in like half a minute it happens repeatedly put that doesn't happen while I am gaming even in a stress test
notes:
while I am planning league of legends the temperature usually was 54 or 55 now it's 58 put in rare time it goes to 62
sorry for beeing so long
If the ambient room temp is/was 39C (102F), you can't have idle temp of 34.5C...

RamboRyza

Prominent
Aug 26, 2020
Check for Windows and driver updates after the new install, reset indexing via the Troubleshooting (indexing will do this sort of thing) and check the folders that Windows is indexing. Limit the folders and it wont take so long to run.

Also use Task Manager to check what is using high CPU when it happens. It will usually tell you who the culprit is.

Hope this helps.

USAFRet

Titan
notes:
sorry for beeing so long
If the ambient room temp is/was 39C (102F), you can't have idle temp of 34.5C.
CPU temp will never be below ambient temp, unless you have some serious active cooling going on.

An idle temp of 47C is just about right for an ambient of 39C.

Solution