Question sudden low fps and beeping form speakers

Sep 29, 2020
when I play a demanding game I well be getting around 60fp on high 1440p and suddenly my fps will drop to about 3fps for between 10 to 120 seconds and if I quit the game it beeps 3 times thought the speakers.
during a lower fps drop, I have check temps and usages and everything looks normal. so I don't know what the problem is can anybody please help me out?
gpu drivers are up to date and so is windows.
also has only happened on games I use on Bluetooth controller for don't know if that has anything to do with it just thought i would point it out.

update I have tried the game with the controller turned off and it working fine.
how can a Bluetooth controller effect fps

Last edited:

poorbugger

Distinguished
when I play a demanding game I well be getting around 60fp on high 1440p and suddenly my fps will drop to about 3fps for between 10 to 120 seconds and if I quit the game it beeps 3 times thought the speakers.
during a lower fps drop, I have check temps and usages and everything looks normal. so I don't know what the problem is can anybody please help me out?
gpu drivers are up to date and so is windows.
also has only happened on games I use on Bluetooth controller for don't know if that has anything to do with it just thought i would point it out.
Specs?