Hello everyone. Today, from nowhere i started to notice the internet was behaving kinda of strange. I got fiber more than a month ago. Since i got it, tests were pretty fine. Had 0% loss in a 10 min test and maybe 2 or 3 packets lost during the 10 mins test. Today i noticed that after many 10 min tests some had 0% packet loss and when i start it again right away it had 20-50% packet loss. In other words each time i started a new test it went incredibly fine or incredibly bad. So i was wondering if some how my installation got messed of or it might be a temporary ISP problem and i should wait before call the install guy. I also did tracert and after jump 2 i get all timed out. Did several pings too google with -n100 and in the firts one i got l;ike 20% packet loss but after the first one all the one si did after that has 0%, still my other test are doing what explained above.