Question Sudden tearing and stuttering issues happened lately

Sep 1, 2019
Guys i have a tearing / stuttering issue in most of my games even at the loading screens and menus . AND THIS ISSUE HAPPENED LATELY IT WASN'T EXIST BEFOR , IT IS JUST HAPPENED FROM A MONTH.
PLS READ EVERYTHING ^_^

SPECS:
GTX 1060 6GB ASUS DUAL
I5 7400
ASUS B250 PRIME PLUS MOBO
2x8 GB RAM 2400MHZ AFOX
1TB HDD WD BLUE 7200RPM
512GB SSD SATA LiteON
500w PSU FSP HEXA
CPU AIRCOOLER AMA PHANTOM

i tried to do some fixes but nothing slove my issue:
-tried 4 other monitors
-tried another hdmi cable
-tried to put my gpu in another pcie slot
-tried to install games on ssd and hdd
-tries to format windows and update every thing
-updated my gpu driver
-cleand the dust in my pc
-put vsync on/off with and without trible buffering
-disabled the gpu oc
-edited in Nvidia control panel and windows settinga and control panel
-turn off/on intel turbo boost
-Uninstall CAM and MSI Afterburner
-cpu temp always under 70 and gpu temp always under 80
-gpu usage and cpu usage are very nice
(100%gpu and 90-95% cpu)

And the strange thing that there isn't any fps drop in CAM monitoring and the results in Furmark are really nice ...

Please help me to fix this issue
And i am sorry about my bad englisg ...

Sep 1, 2019
500w PSU FSP HEXA

Power supply may be failing. Reviews of it show it to be Chinese-built power supply with low-end parts, a max output of 300W on the 12V rail .
ok but how to be sure it is the psu
cause i don't want to waste money by buying a new one and nothing changed ^_^

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Well, post some results. Give us something(visual) to work with. That's why I asked for userbenchmark results.
Otherwise, we can only go by what you've told us so far - and just grasp at straws.

My guess is that it's probably the ram. How do I know for sure? I don't. It just appears to be one of the few things you haven't checked yet...
Stuttering/tearing is sometimes linked to ram.
I've never even heard of this AFOX brand before... and after looking it up, it appears to be some Chinese brand memory you acquired on the cheap.

Prime95 Blend Mode, AIDA64(temporary free trial, sadly), and Memtest86 - use these to test memory stability.

Sep 1, 2019
Well, post some results. Give us something(visual) to work with. That's why I asked for userbenchmark results.
Otherwise, we can only go by what you've told us so far - and just grasp at straws.

My guess is that it's probably the ram. How do I know for sure? I don't. It just appears to be one of the few things you haven't checked yet...
I've never even heard of this AFOX brand before... and after looking it up, it appears to be some Chinese brand memory you acquired on the cheap.

Prime95 Blend Mode, AIDA64(temporary free trial, sadly), and Memtest86 - use these to test memory stability.
ok i will try these programs

Sep 1, 2019

also i will try another RAMs to be sure if RAM is the issue
i can borrow my friend's rams

Sep 1, 2019
guys i have just remembered that :
in the past (in the begin of thia problem)
when i restart the pc the stuttering gone !!!

but now no ... restarting don't slove this
also there isn't any "unimportant tasks" run in background and stuttering happens in both full screen and windowed mode

also in you tube i have noticed "some tearing" but it is really lesser than the tearing that happening in games ....

mabey that can be an important thing for u i wish ...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
guys i have just remembered that :
in the past (in the begin of thia problem)
when i restart the pc the stuttering gone !!!

but now no ... restarting don't slove this
also there isn't any "unimportant tasks" run in background and stuttering happens in both full screen and windowed mode

also in you tube i have noticed "some tearing" but it is really lesser than the tearing that happening in games ....

mabey that can be an important thing for u i wish ...
"When I restart the PC the stuttering is gone!!!"
Temporarily? But after a period of time, it comes back, right?
You know what happens when you restart/shut down the PC? It clears the memory cache.
While it is being used, it fills back up again.

Sep 1, 2019
You know what happens when you restart/shut down the PC? It clears the memory cache.
ok thx !!!
but how to fix this problem plz man

Sep 1, 2019
ok thx !!!
but how to fix this problem plz man