[SOLVED] Suddenly BSOD started happening

Sep 7, 2019
Hey guys.

I'm dealing with a fairly new PC here (about 4 weeks old) which started getting BSODs suddenly yesterday.

I was reported that at first it started happening when Outlook was being opened, but now it happens every time the user logs on (PC is part of a domain).

When the same user logs into Safe Mode, it loads OK, but I have managed to get a BSOD on Safe Mode as well when running sfc /scannow and once also when I was trying to move a dump file to my memory stick. Another account (admin) has the same problem - when trying to log in on normal Windows, it crashes seconds after entering the password.

The motherboard it has is PRIME A320M-K (there's a BIOS update but can't install it - maybe cause I'm in Safe Mode) with Ryzen 5 2400G, 4GB RAM and 240GB SSD Win 10 Pro.

I have added a few dump files hoping that someone smart can have a look and let me know if there's anything obvious I can do:

Link to dump files

Thank you very much!

Solution
guess i better tell my friend not to reply now, I had sent link to be converted.

If its new ram, maybe check the sticks you had in PC runningmemtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

if it fails memtest, the makers will RMA it for you.

Colif

Win 11 Master
guess i better tell my friend not to reply now, I had sent link to be converted.

If its new ram, maybe check the sticks you had in PC runningmemtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

if it fails memtest, the makers will RMA it for you.

Solution

Latest posts