Question Suddenly can't install programs?

Feb 13, 2023
Hello all. New to the forums, but have looked on for years. Just today, my computer won't let me install anything I download. Never had this issue before. I download a program, click on the installer and absolutely nothing happens as if I never clicked on it. I've turned on developer mode, watched a video on some registry key stuff in MSI and tried that, done disk defrags, scanned for viruses, rebooted, shut down and let sit for a few minutes, tried to run the installers as administrator, i'm totally lost. Any help would be appreciated!! Running windows 10 pro version 19043, i7-6950x.

Feb 13, 2023
what exactly are you trying to install and where exactly did you download it from?

capture and share a screenshot of your 'Settings > System > About' screen.
I am trying to install logitech gaming framework for my logitech g920 wheel and razer synapse 2.0 for my razer keyboard. Both I downloaded from the official sites (logitech and razer). I would share the screenshot, but I don't see any upload option for the image, just link sharing.

Feb 13, 2023
Well, I reinstalled windows 10 and things seem to be working alright, except logitech gaming software. Only version that works is from 2015 and doesn't detect my g920 wheel. Any ideas?